5.27.2008

latest sewing projects...

I've been in a sewing mood lately.

I just finished Lily's outfit for her 1 year old pictures. I've been dying since before I even had a girl to make tutus. I don't know why. I think they are the most adorable things on little girls. I sort of copied this idea from one that I have seen at an online store that is WAY super expensive but I think mine turned out WAY cuter. I will post pictures on my family blog of her wearing it when I get the pictures done.






Zane has been asking me for this fabric he saw at Joann's and I just couldn't get it for him, because I had NO idea what I would make out of it. I finally figured out I could make him a scripture bag. He LOVES it. I put a pocket on the front (not shown) for him to put a car in, and there is a pocket inside for crayons, pencils, etc.

4 comments:

Cory and Sara Jane said...

that is so freakin cute! can't wait to see her in it! :o)

Betty Grace said...

Wow, I had no idea you had such talents. Really cool stuff.

Tasha said...

SO cute!!! I am such a tutu fan too!! I already make them and have no girl. I love the rosebuds on it. I cannot wait to see cute to see her in it!

Stephanie F. said...

I officially impressed!! :)