4.24.2008

beadstar...

I'm working on some entries for a beading contest. I'm entering 3 new and original pieces. The grand prize is an all expense paid trip to Bead Expo in Santa Fe, NM next year plus a $1500 shopping spree. The finalists will be posted on their website, where you can go to vote for your favorite (a la American Idol). I have no grand ideas, but I will let you know if anything comes of it!
Also, I will post pictures of what I'm entering once I find out if that is ok or not...

2 comments:

Cory and Sara Jane said...

Hey, I submitted 6 entries today. I will have to show them all to you when I come down there. Good luck with yours!! :o)

loven it! said...

looks great!! i wish i had more jewelry... maybe more money to buy jewelry. my sister in law says that you can never go wrong with a good piece because they will always fit!