4.21.2008

bridal jewelry...

I made some jewelry for a wedding this weekend. The bride wanted a simple one strand "invisible" type necklace with clear swarovski crystals. I also made her a matching two strand bracelet (she doesn't know she is getting the bracelet I don't think). The pictures are magnified, really the crystals in the bride's necklace are only 4mm. It will look like there are little sparkling jewels on her neck, so pretty.

The little girls in the wedding party have red siam swarovski crystals and white freshwater pearl bracelets and necklaces. It was so fun to make such tiny baby bracelets too! Why haven't I made one of these for my baby?! I am going to list the photo of the baby bracelets on my etsy store and offer them as a custom item (you pick the color of crystal) for $8 baby up to toddler size. $10 for a preschooler and up size. What do you think?




2 comments:

Kami said...

I love them! They are beautiful!

Tasha said...

love it!! How fun to do a wedding too. :)